Close to the date of remarriage, I fall off when he heard his brother revealed the secret of his fiancée

I left the shock loss to hear that his brother said. I'm not too concerned about the past spring because I also have past. However, now things have come to this country, whether I should marry or not Spring.
I was 38 years old this year. Currently I am a single man and is raising one son 10 years old. Several years ago, I decided to divorce after discovering my wife's adultery. Story betrayed wife, chasing another man is an indelible pain, forever engraved in my heart. Herself made me lose faith in life, in true love.
Illustrations
illustrations
After that shock, I began to regain balance. I moved to live with her mother care for thanks, shuttle cu little school. My wife adultery story, leaving the boys to follow me become the focus of rumors in the village. These guys know all day gossiping said that at me poor, "helpless" so new so my wife. Fed up with the prying eyes of the village, I decided to bring the city to live.
Over 1 year living in the city, I just go to work, just transfer their children to school. Although difficult, strenuous, but the life of my father 2 stabilized. 2 shows the life of my child better father, my mother in his hometown impatient also urged me to quickly find a new wife for caregivers, help 2 father.
One day, the mother and aunt to the city to visit my father. 2 persons tutorial Spring - a bad girl I'm 5 years old, who works near where I sew. Mother and aunt particularly like Spring and downright vun for my love life and her.
Honestly, my feelings with Spring this time is not much. Her age was probably like to get a husband should accept predestined connection with a man like my wife's first advent.
Spring dating me, find out for 6 months, they decided to hold the wedding. My son is also very fond of spring and often called her mother. I also met the family led Spring. During dinner I talked with the parents, the children that I intend to marry Xuan. My mother saw it glad.
That night, while sleeping son, I also go to sleep, I - my brother knocked on the door. The appearance of Ming makes me very surprised. Normally she never knocked on my door at this hour.
japanese porn
"Why did you meet with him at this hour, what eh em?" I asked.
"He Compliance well, he can not marry this person is not?", Ming timid.
Struck fear to people, so I with Ming on the rooftop talk. Intelligent remote work so my brother also less opportunity to meet, chat with each other. Moments later, the new Ming said that due to the remote so she did not know her mother and aunt introduced me to spring for me. According to Minh, her old friend who used to live as a couple with Spring. Spring even had an abortion two times.
"Story of Spring and Credit guy you all know me at all. Now he took Xuan wife, friends you know will laugh at me, laugh at me. I ask him to think again, "pleaded my brother.
I left the shed shock to hear that his brother said. I'm not too concerned about the past spring because I also have past. However, now things have come to this country, whether I should marry or not Spring. I always had feelings for Spring. Now if I am declaring nullity, I'm afraid I will be very sad because she was hurt.
Comments
Post a Comment